A private walking tour event for a party of friends and family. Great, outdoor fun for the whole family, guided by professional zoologists.
My Valentine Walking Tour
Note: Book in advance here! No general walk-through or admission allowed.
- Couple Ages 18+ • Price per couple
Perfect for Couples!
My Valentine Walking Tour is great, outdoor fun for couples, guided by professional zoologists. It’s a special event held by the foundation to celebrate Valentine’s Day, so book now! With your special someone, enjoy champagne and special treats including animal adventures, big cat feeding demonstrations, warthog race, and cheetah speed demonstrations. The tour allows you to get very close to the animals.
- Guided by professional zoologists
- Big cat feeding demonstrations
- Animal adventures
Extras (booked upon arrival):
- Feeding rhinos
- Meet and greet with baby hyenas, lemurs, and baby exotic cats
What to bring/wear:
- Tour is on hard-packed grass. Wear comfortable, sturdy shoes.
- Strollers are strongly advised for small children.
- Wheelchairs with outdoor wheels and electric wheelchairs can navigate without difficulty.
- If there is a chance of rain, please bring umbrellas.
- Light layers depending on the weather of the day.
What to know:
- You will be very close to dangerous animals. Children must be carefully watched.
- Please respect that you are a guest in the animals’ home.
- Stay back from enclosures, do not lean on barriers or touch the fence.
- Cats can spray urine up to 8 feet.
- Dogs are prohibited from this activity.