Carson Springs’ Halloween Safari Drive-Thru Tour is a great, safe, outdoor experience for the whole family, from the comfort of your own vehicle.
11 am - 3 pm
- Walking Tour - Adult Ages 12+
- Walking Tour - Child Ages 3 - 11
- Walking Tour - Small Child Under 3 years old
2 Open Houses Per Year
Roam on your own and see all the animals, big cat feeding demonstrations, food trucks, meet the zookeepers, and celebrity guests.
Book tickets in advance! Your ticket is your booking confirmation, bring it with you.
This is our only event with general admission to wander on your own for 4 hours.
We have 2 open houses per year Spring Safari, in the spring and Wild Adventure, in the fall.
11 am to 3pm . Park closes at 3 pm
Extras (booked upon arrival):
various animal interactions and photos, can be purchased with cash or card upon arrival at park.
What to bring/wear:
- Tour is on hard-packed grass. Wear comfortable, sturdy shoes
- Strollers are strongly advised for small children
- Wheelchairs with outdoor wheels and electric wheelchairs can navigate without difficulty
- If there is a chance of rain, please bring umbrellas
- Light layers depending on the weather of the day
What to know:
- You will be very close to dangerous animals. Children must be CAREFULLY WATCHED and CLOSE to you.
- Please respect that you are a guest in the animals’ home
- Stay back from enclosures, do not lean on barriers or touch the fence
- Cats can spray urine up to 8 feet
- Dogs are prohibited from this activity